INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVIcE
International Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Service
The common factor for every country in this world is import and export Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance and with it, the need for the expertise to assist, guide and handle these specialized processes.
Transoceanic Projects & Development takes pride in being able to offer these Freight Forwarding & Customs Clearance services through our global offices and preferred associated network of agents offering assurance to our clients of proactive and accurate paperwork processing, best logistics solutions, compliance to Customs rules and regulations on a global level including various other governmental agencies involved, resulting in expeditious movement of shipments. That is our Goal.
In the role of a dedicated Freight Forwarder and Customs Clearance service provider, we know the rules and regulations which vary from country to country and the heightened security and awareness which has evolved from certain initiatives and measures, promoting even more of a necessity for knowledgeable and reliable partners who have full focus on compliance and cost effective solutions especially in more challenging areas of the world.
We take a hands-on approach, learn the Client’s products and processes in order to meet and facilitate their requirements and initiate and implement Standard Operation Procedures designed and suited to our clients to ensure shipments and clearances are smooth and flow without delays.
Our Freight Forwarding/ Customs Clearance services offered:
1. Door to door logistics services
2. Forwarding services based on your terms and commodities
3. Import and export clearances
4. Tariff and duty classification
5. Special programs/ schemes review and application
6. Export/ import documentation preparation
7. Inbound / in-transit permitting and processing
8. Electronic customs filing/ entry in countries where possible
9. Consulting services
10. Analysis of clients processes and products for implementation of SOP
11. Full logistics and transportation handling
12. Tracking and Tracing capabilities